Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Vocab Fall list #6

1. Meme: An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
ex: i have a feed full of memes.
2.Virus: A very small living thing that causes infectious illnesses.
ex: My computer got a Virus, what am i going to do!
3.Viral: relating to or caused by a virus..........or passed on to other people by using the internet
ex: The video of the kitty went viral.
4. Blog: A web page containing information or opinions from a particular person or about a particular subject, to which new information is added regularly.
ex: Oh no i need to start my blog again, i am slacking.
5. Wiki: A website with information that users can change or add things to.
ex: I always add the most true things on wiki.
6. URL: A website address.
ex: Eyyyyy send me the URL so i can watch the video.
7. Website: A place on the internet where you can find information about something.
ex: I always go to a .org website because those are the ones i trust the most.
8. WWW: Abbreviation for World Wide Web
ex:I always type in www before searching for anything.
9. Internet: The vast computer networks linking smaller networks
ex: I enjoy using the internet in my everyday life.
10. 2.0:used to refer to a slightly improved or different form of something.
ex: I got the all new ipair 2.0!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment