Saturday, August 13, 2016

"The right to your opinion"

The moment I clicked on the reading I panicked, not going to lie. 
Why you ask? 
Here is a little secret.... I don't enjoy reading, but this was a very very interesting topic. My thoughts on this were really tangled. i had a hard time understanding, here is what i got out of it.
    Saying that you have the right to your opinion is like a plan b after you find your that your opinion is incorrect. It's used as a last resource in a debate/argument. What really interested me was "the rights and duties", because it was so mind blowing to see how it worked. It's cool how it all ties together in how someones rights create duties for others. This is the article I read  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4N6VdfN_pCKYUt6ZkxFSHc0S3c/view 

No comments:

Post a Comment