Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Satire videos



Example #1: This is one the funniest videos that I have seen in the past hour. (I watch a lot of videos on a daily basis) Well this video shows the stereotypes that there are about Hilary Clinton. It is just plain hilarious. There is another one about Donald Trump, but I feel like it's a little much for this blog..... 
Example #2: Oh My Goodness this video speaks nothing but the truth. TBH i got a little motivated by this video, it's still pretty funny. It is an example of satire because it is humorous. it also kind of criticizes people that make these type of motivational videos. 

 

Example #3:  This video is an example of satire because it mocks Americans about how they are during the Olympics. It is also of course hilarious, because i can relate. 


I can post a lot more videos, but i feel like 3 is enough. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angel,
    I loved watching these videos, especially the inspirational and The Olympics one. Man, YouTube sure does get people, but I particularly do watch plenty of faith in humanity and inspirational videos. Either way, as I watch these videos I am still on my device for hours most times tearing up or grinning. It is true (as stated in the beginning of the video)... even though people view these inspiring videos they do nothing afterwards and this shows that the clip had little effect on that person. There is a great demonstration, and not to my surprise, but on YouTube you can find videos about experiments where maybe a person goes around asking other people if they would give money to the homeless and this person ends up giving money to the people he/she talks to and sets up a "homeless person" in their path to ultimately find that these people were not true to their words. In reality, as I personally watch these types of videos, I am able to learn and witness good things happen and it lifts my spirits. And undoubtedly does watching these motivational videos make me want to try and do something good each and every day. With that being said, I love going through your blog posts because you are straight up and tell the honest truth. I love how you are not fearful to say what is on you mind, and I most definitely can hear your voice Angel! To me, this makes your blog more interesting to go through and read. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete