Thursday, September 1, 2016

Satire Project

               
                                               Burn the shirt!!!!!!!!!

                       Burn the shirt. Over react that is the American way. Kaepernic sat down during the national anthem (didn't participate) and everyone went crazy!!! they are hating on him for that by like i said before, burning his jersey. That got me thinking.... we should make it a law that whenever someone doesn't participate in a song in america then they should be exiled forever. hear me out, For example  if a preschooler decides not to participate and sing along in class then he should be expelled. not just expelled, but they should burn all his toys as well!!!! Another would be if you are at a birthday party and it is time to sing happy birthday. An uncle decides not to participate then he is automatically cut from the family tree and abandoned for ever. This law will be revolutionary since everyone cares about one damn person that sat down for a song.  this comes to show how some people are dumb enough to burn an 80 dollar shirt just for the fun of it. People now a days take the most drastic measures for something so small.









Sorry DP I tried I really did... my brain is just blahhhh 






1 comment:

  1. This made me smile :) I'm glad I was a part of this conversation at Back To School Night; it was cool seeing how much you and DP came up with in such a short period of time :p

    ReplyDelete